This is in continuation from yesterday’s post on narrative economics, with a narrative that may resonate for some:
- There is no market, there are many, not only by geography, asset class, technology, liquidity, participation, but by mood.
- There is no narrative, there are countless, simultaneously.
- There is no formula, there’s a mosaic of beliefs and disbeliefs.
- There is no Economics, there are multitudes, made up of all of the above.
- There is disagreement or agreement that arises, which is the cause of trends or may be the effect of such… and there is sometimes disagreement and agreement, all at once.
- These things and others form a global network, the topology of which is in a state of constant change.
- There aren’t really separations, there are certain concentrations that look like denser or larger clusters in the mesh, but this is subject to interpretation.